With repeated weddings, races, and summer parties, the need for long-lasting glamor is real. This is the best way to prepare your skin to maximize your makeup this summer.
1. It's all about the base. First prepare the skin with a thorough cleansing and peeling. Our Copaiba Deep Cleanse AHA mask removes impurities without causing dryness or tension, while our Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator polishes the skin and shows a lighter complexion.
2. If your skin is sensitive or reactive, be sure to check the ingredient lists for makeup products to avoid last minute reactions. We recommend avoiding bismuth oxychloride and methylisothiazolinone (MI).
3. If you have a last-minute outbreak, try holding an ice cube against the blemish to reduce swelling and redness. Apply our Copiaba & Zinc Blemish Serum to the problem area after evening cleaning. It eliminates breakouts quickly – without dandruff.
4. Our Echium & Argan Gentle Eye Cream is a godsend for tired eyes and an excellent base for concealers under the eyes.
5. After applying the makeup, spray the skin with a flower mist so that the products get stuck in the skin and achieve a healthy, radiant finish.
Happy summer parties from us!